Your candidate experience is critically important to us at Under Armour and we continuously aspire to create an informative, inclusive and enjoyable interview process for each individual. The below outlines what our typical corporate hiring process looks like from start to finish. Some positions may follow an adjusted process, however this information should be useful for you to best prepare as you pursue a career with Under Armour.
- Find the opportunity that aligns with your background.
- Click “Apply Now.”
- Create an account to apply for our career opportunities.
- Upload your most up-to-date information within your profile including resume, LinkedIn profile, Portfolio and other relevant documents.
- Once your application is complete you will receive an email confirmation outlining the details of the opportunity you applied for. Sit tight and our team will be in touch soon.
2. Stay Connected
- We encourage you to follow what’s going on with the brand on our LinkedIn page, UA Newsroom and @LIFEATUA.
- Join our Talent Community to stay up to date with the latest career opportunities and Under Armour news delivered right to you.
- Want to learn more about our office locations? Check out more information on our Locations page.
- The Recruiter and team will review your qualifications to determine your fit for the opportunity.
- Interviews are conducted via phone, video and in-person. The interview process will depend on the role location, requirements of the role and what stage you are in the process.
- If you are selected for an interview, the Under Armour team will contact you to schedule next steps and provide further details about whom you will meet and what to expect.
- Each office location, store location, and position has a contact method and hiring process that varies. Positions will have behavioral-based interviews, in addition some will include a skill assessment or project.
- Following your interviews with the team we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Tip: Prepare to speak to your past experiences and accomplishments in your interview as we focus on behavioral based questions based off our Competencies and Values.
- Congratulations! We are excited to extend you the opportunity to join the Under Armour team.
- Your offer letter will outline job title, benefits, compensation and other pre-employment details.
- Review the offer details and timeline – if you have any questions about your offer reach out to your recruiting contact. If you have been given a deadline to respond to our offer of employment, please respond in a timely manner.
- Your Recruiter will outline the timeline for your response to the offer, please respond in a timely manner.
Mission & Values
Our values define who we are, what we do, and how we do it. That’s our mission, every day.Explore More
We foster innovation and get stronger by bringing together people with different backgrounds, diverse experiences, and unique perspectives.Explore More
Our teammate’s wellbeing is essential to everything we do. That’s why we support them in every aspect of work and life.Explore More
You have no Recently Viewed jobs.
You have no saved jobs.