2020 Under Armour Internships
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
This posting is for current undergraduate or masters (non-MBA) students only.
Students pursing an MBA - should apply for the 2020, MBA Summer League Program
Thank you for your consideration in the 2020 Summer League Rookie Program! We are excited to see your application, and for you to join our team, please read below to learn more about our program and click hereto search for specific roles this summer.
To submit your application:
- To submit your application, you can click here which will direct you to WayUp to apply for roles that best fit your background and areas of interest.
- If roles are not posted that align with your skill set or interest, please submit your interest form hereto receive updates and information we post roles for program
- Application deadlines will be role specific for the 2020 Rookie Program, but all roles will be closed by January 11, 2020
Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing our mission: Under Armour makes you better. You will spend your summer making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
Groups throughout Under Armour have several opportunities to join the team, whether you're studying design, the sciences, the arts, humanities, engineering, or business.
Positions are grouped by category. Roles are based on the business need, but we've seen Rookies working in these key groups:
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Design (Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Graphics, Technical Design)
- Innovation (Apparel/Footwear)
- North America (Planning, Merchandising, Account Management, Retail Operations)
- Technical & Product Development (Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Mobile Development, Software Engineering, Web Development)
2020 Summer League
The Under Armour internship experience gives students the chance to experience the Brand first-hand in one of our offices. Not all positions are located in all offices, and students will be selected for interviews based on the best fit with their background and experience. The Summer League program includes 5 core components:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: leave your mark on your team during a 10-12 week internship
- MENTORSHIP: meet another teammate and gain another perspective on the Brand
- GUEST SPEAKERS: learn from our leadership Team
- GIVE BACK: make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: enjoy social events with other Interns and Teammates
Requirements to be considered for Undergraduate Internships:
- Meet the position-specific graduation date and degree criteria.
- Commute or relocate to the location of the internship – most roles based in Baltimore, MD. Limited technical opportunities in Austin, TX and San Francisco, CA. Limited product creation and design opportunities in Portland, OR
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship between May 2020 and August 2020.
- Have or obtain authorization to work in the United States for the duration of the internship.
- Be a current full-time college student with at least one academic term remaining following an internship and:
- Receiving an undergraduate or masters degree between December ‘20 and June‘22,
- Or completing an undergraduate program in June‘20 and continuing immediately into a graduate program in Fall ‘20.
Benefits offered to interns:
- Subsidized housing option (Baltimore) or a housing stipend (all other offices)
- Travel to/from the internship location
- UA Merchandise discount
- Social and volunteer events throughout the program
- Competitive hourly rate based on the position
[Not translated in selected language]