DTC PlannerApply Now
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour EMEA is looking for a talented DTC Planner to join their team. The DTC Planner role is a rare opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing brand and division. Passion, desire and integrity are traits we look for in our teammates. You will be responsible for supporting the DTC senior planner on in-season reforecasting and inventory management of the full price business, both online and b&m and can make an instant impact to the business. This individual will work closely with the DTC Planning, Merchandising, Visual and Digital content teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pre-Season Planning
- Support the Sr DTC Planner inventory strategy through monthly analysis of excess stock.
- Develop and maintain physical space capacity plans as well as inventory optimization tools for both digital and b&m DTC business.
- In season Planning & Inventory management
- Support the Sr DTC Planner on reforecasting the in-season DTC business based on sell-through insights and inventory availability.
- Drive inventory optimization, and ensure inventory sell-through is managed to target.
- Track sell through per category and seasonality and advise on actions needed including but not limited to stock moves, marketing/VM suggestions and price promotional activities.
- Support business with like for like performance analysis on store, country as well as category level.
- Define inventory volumes necessary at various warehouse locations to achieve sales targets and build up stock for peak periods
- Support the team on price management to optimize sell-through and margins.
- Own KPI reporting
- Support weekly business reporting and provide expert analysis on trends & sell-through
- Improve existing reporting practices – implement sustainable reporting solutions
- Drive post-season sell-in vs sell-out performance analysis in order to improve future inventory plans.
- Seek opportunities to improve existing DTC Inventory Planning processes
- Leverage cross-functional partners & industry best practices
- Ensure processes & reporting are sustainable to support rapid business growth
- Drive alignment with supply chain, DTC merchandising & allocations teams
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years DTC merchandise planning and/or inventory management experience in a progressive & growth-focused DTC organization.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex quantitative data.
- Ability to be a part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships, and lead others to action.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist