IT Business Partner Analyst
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is making significant investment in its organization.
For this investment to be successful, it is necessary to have a liaison between the Retail department and the Global IT organization with the ability to manage demand and regional projects.
The ITBP analyst will work closely with the Direct to Consumer departments to discover and improve the IT processes in the benefit of the business. The ITBP Analysts work closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) and IT Service Delivery managers to document, prioritize, and determine IT resources required for demand requests. This analyst will become well versed in the end-to-end demand management process and will provide support to Manager and Sr. Manager level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field initial demand requests on behalf of the ITBP team
- Run discovery workshops for demand to explain / clarify the demand management process to functional partners as needed
- Work with the Global ITBP team and assigned business leaders to clarify and refine problem statements, functional requirements, and benefits of demand requests.
- Assist with coordinating meetings between PMO, service delivery, ITBPs, and functional areas
- Document business requirements, business process flows, and identify process or technology gaps
- Pro-actively support process improvement initiatives, identify process improvement opportunities
- Challenge the status quo and advise around process efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with running monthly process meetings
- Assist ITBP’s with the development of business cases and the RFP process
- Provide input to the Global ITBP team and Functional Areas regarding the prioritization of demand, projects, and enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing relationships with internal/ external partners
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work both independently and in a team environment
- Affinity and interest with project management, processes optimization and system implementation
- Ability to implement business process concepts to drive optimization
- Experience in the development and implementation of system optimizations, standard operating procedures and business process models
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Visio
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.