Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour Europe Retail is looking for a talented professional to join their team in Allocations. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels in our Retail stores in order to maximize sales potential and increase inventory productivity. This will be done through analysis of internal reports to determine the right amount, correct timing and proper flow of merchandise from our DH and into the Stores, as well as, understanding the exit strategy on product assortments. This individual will work closely with the Planning, Merchandising, Visual and Store Operations teams as well as other teams throughout UA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Allocate new product assortments to retail stores utilizing merchandise plans and product strategies.
- Ensure proper inventory levels in retail stores. Create weekly replenishment orders based on detailed analysis of POS data and inventory availability.
- Create, run and maintain benchmark reports and distribute to management weekly.
- Make weekly call-outs regarding inventory levels at the store and in the DH and partner with team on out of stocks.
- Analyze size selling on an appropriate cadence to facilitate buy process and store allocation scales.
- Recommend changes and/or enhancements to current procedures and systems for allocation and replenishment functions
- Actively participate in new store openings as needed. Partner with retail team to ensure successful launches.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as needed to support business requests.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures and systems for allocation and replenishment functions. Ensure allocation process can support retail growth.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Consistently works toward producing results at the functional team level
- Accountable for producing to functional area timelines
- Responsible for their own execution
- Sets stretch personal goals and achieves them
- Inspires confidence that they will deliver. Done!Done!Done!
- Goes the extra mile to ensure the functional team’s success
- Takes direction and makes a project their own
- Lives and inspires the Under Armour Culture throughout the Company
- Embraces the Company values in their everyday interactions
- Inspires the values in their peers
- Commits time and energy to the success of the Company
- A good team player
- Assists in executing on a strategic plan that creates a unique advantage for UA in the marketplace
- Familiar with more complex concepts and possesses advanced skills and functional understanding of the subject matter and technical requirements of the relevant functional area
- Improves performance by gaining knowledge and experience of associated areas through job contacts and training
- Suggests ideas that focus on improving costs and process efficiency
- Has Manager/Director’s as well as their team’s trust
- Delivers what is promised
- Contributes to the functions goals through individual and/or team effort
- Impacts functional team by providing support
- Understands how his/her role fits into the functional team’s goals
- Shows intellectual curiosity in every task they are asked to perform
- Seeks to not only perform the task but understand the purpose of the task
- Demonstrated effort to understand processes outside their immediate area
- Performs task well with an attention to detail
- Understands and appreciates the value their task adds to goal achievement
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong retail math acumen, including elements of inventory productivity measures (weeks of supply, sell-through, etc)
- Proficiency at analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data; with the ability to synthesize information and translate into effective and actionable insights
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver projects and results within timelines
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. The ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ year experience in a retail allocation role strongly preferred, knowledge of SAP and/or Epicor systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category