Site Content & User Experience Manager
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Are you a dynamic, analytical and creative UX Expert who wants to help grow our European business and create innovative and engaging customer experiences?
As a Site Content & UX Manager you are a passionate advocate of the Under Armour BRAND and it's consumers as well as detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities in our fast-paced environment.
In this role you optimize the online customer experience for Under Armour Europe, highlighting relevant collections, categories & pages to appeal to customers. You influence user interface design and ensure standard practices and processes regarding the consumer funnel on UA.com within the 13 markets we operate in online. You define local customer market segments and needs in order to establish localized content messages. To reach those customers effectively will report on channel/initiatives results to stakeholders and senior management. You review category site content that may be part of various category pages, rich content or product detail pages. Plus you generate innovative and engaging content relevant to our consumer base.
We expect you to analyze performance of content and merchandising, including A/B tests, always seeking ways to improve. You are accountable for conversion rate, AOV throughout the entire online consumer funnel. Your team is highly results oriented, and is focused on automation and scale content programs maximizing the above KPI’s through measurable campaigns.
Do You Have:
- Experience at a leading consumer product company with a user-centered focus, preferably in a fast paced startup environment that runs in an agile manner
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience in both visual and interaction design
- Experience in personalization, site optimisation and testing
- Expert knowledge of user-centered principles.
- Experience in managing people across different departments. (Content, Design, SEO, Localization)
- Create and drive the UX vision internally and externally to align on how our design strategy impacts our customers & business goals
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in all areas of UX
- Take our websites to the next level by envisioning how our products can be transformed for the next generation.
- Advocate and be the voice of our customers in the full consumer lifecycle
- Implement efficient UX/UI processes that help the design team achieve their best possible work
- Lead and grow a team of multidisciplinary colleagues with mentorship, guidance, and strategy.
- BA/BS qualified. MBA or studies in Digital Marketing / Digital Communication preferred;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a complex international environment & with experience in Online Retailer or FMCG industry.
- English language required at least another European language is preferred
- Solid understanding with both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing
- Professional experience producing customer-facing content and experiences that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet shopper.
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Technical requirements include XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Knowledge of DemandWare/Salesforce Commercloud is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- A demonstrated record of shipping amazing experiences in mobile.
That Is Aligned With
UA BRAND MISSION: To make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation
UA BRAND VALUES: Build a Great Product; Tell a Great Story; Build a Great Team; Deliver Great Service
UA INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY: Build a strong global brand & brand equity; Improve profitability and organizational efficiency; Accelerate annual growth; Embed a performance culture.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.