Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Lead of North America CRM will support the North America Consumer Engagement team focusing on the driving the overall marketing strategy through CRM, email, Connected Fitness, App and other digital channels. This individual will be responsible for driving the strategic vision of UA through the customer lens. This role will manage and develop audience strategies to be leveraged across multiple marketing channels. This position works cross-functionally with many teams across the organization, such as merchandising, creative, agency, campaign execution teams, as well as other areas within digital marketing.
- Drive overall email and CRM operations within North America across eComm, Brand House and Factory House. Provide oversight for wholesale partner execution as necessary.
- Operationalize the overall workflow and CRM processes within North America.
- Interact with several internal teammates across creative, NA category and channel marketing, NA merchandising and planning to ensure CRM programming and briefing is aligned to the overall North America strategy.
- Lead overall Vendor Management for Retail and CRM partners, while simultaneously managing internal communication with key team members.
- Provide oversight, leadership and strategic recommendations for high level technical issues with CRM, audience segmentation and project prioritization/completion
- Own reporting for CRM across email, Connected Fitness conversion, and App. Present information to leadership, partners and in business review meetings as appropriate.
- Lead App messaging from strategic planning, audience acquisition through execution of push app notifications, app exclusives, and troubleshooting/audience management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years experience in CRM and Digital Marketing, either within an agency or in-house environment
- Prior experience in Email, App/Mobile, CRM
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.