Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Summary Responsible for supporting the Chief Product Officer & VP, Accessories & Licensing in their daily administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and prioritize the Outlook Calendar and tasks for team on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries for team; complete and submit expense reports.
- Compiles information and create Executive presentations in Microsoft Power Point/ Keynote if needed.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records minutes of meetings.
- Responds to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Performs a variety of general clerical duties, such as copying, filing and typing.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Assists with organization of leader’s and/or the team’s day, including ordering and obtaining meals, as necessary based on scheduling
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance for team.
- Assist and coordinate with other departmental requests and meetings, as needed ie. Human Resources and Finance partners.
- Willingness to be flexible in staying late and working at offsite events if needed
- Possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to support Category Management teams with project support and various tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. Ability to cite examples of when positivity and optimism played a role in their ability to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate how she/he has authentically connected with people in a positive and optimistic way. Enjoy working and connecting with people at all levels of the organization and solving problems on behalf of the Executive.
- Flexible with change and able to shift gears quickly. Can provide examples of how she/he continually solves problems and re-prioritizes their day to keep up with the demands of a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to be a gatekeeper for the Executive by providing excellent customer service skills to internal and external partners by using tact and good judgment.
- Proven ability in keeping Executive focused and organized.
- Strong Communication skills. Able to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner; listen effectively, and clarify information as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; and 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook and PowerPoint. MacBook proficient and versed in Keynote presentation development is critical.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.