Lead, North America Go-To-Market OperationsApply Now
Lead, North America Go-To-Market Operations
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Lead, NA GTM Operations will report to the Director, Strategy Business Planning and Operations. The Lead, NA GTM Operations will be responsible for working across the organization to execute and optimize go-to-market within NA. This role will support cross-functional execution against GTM strategies, through the development, optimization and consistent delivery against scalable processes and operational rhythms with providing streamlined communication and coordination across North America.
- Responsible for understanding the end-to-end GTM process from concept to sell-through including all interdependencies cross-functionally
- Work directly with the global GTM team and the champions within Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Planning, Supply Chain, Innovation, Consumer Insights, to convert the GTM strategies into cross-functional regional execution
- Responsible for updating process documentation, creating templates, etc.
- Leadchange management plans and new process implementation into functions across the NA region
- Document regionalactions & follow-up for GTM key milestones
- Support post-mortem sessions to discuss any recommendations for next season
- Ad-hoc projects to support GTM function as needed
- Proven cross functional business process and project management experience.
- Outstanding people and relationship skills and ability to interact with different levels of a cross-functional, international organization, consultative and collaborative style.
- Highly organized -ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a strategic process and solutions oriented mindset.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of global experience within Product, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Direct to Consumer, Planning, Operations, Strategy, Consulting for consumer goods. Knowledge within multiple functions preferred
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist