Field Sales Representative
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
SUMMARY: We are looking for a person that fits in our young and dynamic sales team. Experience in sales during internship or part time work would be great and ease the start into the new job. You should be open minded, self-motivated, willing to travel and a team player. You will complete our Buying Group Sales Team for the DACH region. Your will be responsible for Intersport and Sport2000 accounts mainly suited in the south/west of Germany and working from our Munich HQ or Home Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Consultant of our retailer (Sell In, Sell Through, Re-Order)
- Relationship and trust building
- Participate with management in creating and updating account plans and set sales goals, prepare and hold strategic meetings with regional important customer
- Analyze sell through data throughout the season and take responsibility for profitability success of retailers
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of products in Showroom and Trade Fairs
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism
- Practice honesty and integrity in customer and vendor relations
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to Master degree levelis preferred
- Sales experience during internship or student job
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Effective communication and persuasion skills
- Strong customer orientation
- analytical mind set and used to work with sales data and analysis
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Open to travel (about 65% of the time)
- German mother tongue
- Very good communications skills in English
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.