Associate, 3PL Operations
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Associate, 3PL Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Sourcing Logistics
SUMMARY: Support internal Panama office and the LTAM supply logistics & hub functions, to ensure efficient & effective warehousing and distribution of products in and out the Panama Hub regardless of origin source and destination
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Support the Sr professional partner on the overall warehouse operation from forecasting, inbound, packaging, VAS and inventory control.
- Creation of Outbound Deliveries/Pick Tickets/Load Plans for DH. Be the OBD Subject matter expert
- Work the weekly reconciliation process and adjust as needed to align FMS Vs WMS
- Closely monitor 3PL KPI performance. Be the owner of weekly performance review meetings.
- Support the LTAM markets with the 3PL executive summaries, Inventory Dashboards and Last Mile dashboards
- Create, share and analyze the inbound and outbound forecast, sharing weekly updates to UA and 3PL partners, ensuring the inbound, outbound and space planning metrics are met.
- Close monitor the cycle count checks and keep this report updated. Raise any issue as needed.
- Close monitor audits and QA checks and keep this report updated. Raise any issue as needed.
- Weekly Dwell Time / Monthly Executive Dwell Time for ES&OP. Weekly Hub Pulse Report (Outbound Levels vs Commercial Targets)
- Work with the 3PL on the inbound and outbound planning, ensuring all containers get the pre alerts, are included on the tracking reports, the bookings are made, DMCs, etc.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics team and Customer Services Team to meet the delivery requirement. Analyze the tracking report and IBD report and share feedbacks when needed.
- Get trained, understand and utilize UA systems like FMS/SAP, BI, SharePoints, FTP sites, etc.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or above in Logistics or related discipline.
- Min. 1 years of relevant solid experience in managing 3PL with experience in operating warehouse in garment field.
- Familiar with SAP (FMS, or Fashion module will be a plus) on inventory and allocation / outbound
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good leadership skill, teamwork and results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills between internal/external parties, in English and Spanish.
- Proactive approach and strong command in discipline.
- Excellent coordination and analytical skills
- Required to Work on site if required (half time per week etc.)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong self-initiative, sense of responsibility and good team player. Good mindset in supply chain workflow, excellent analytical skills
Professional proficiency in English is a must. Fluent in Spanish
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb and stoop. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
MOBILITY/TRAVELS: The position will require flexibility to work either at UA central office in Panama City or at our Logistics Service provider (LSP) location in Colon FTZ. In both locations will be assigned workstations to correctly perform all required duties. Other travels abroad may be required as per business needs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed in an environmentally controlled facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.