PLM, Footwear- Men's Train
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Product Line Manager, Footwear - Men’s Train will drive the product process for the Men’s Training Footwear business. You'll be responsible for developing a complete product line, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer, culture, marketplace, and trend. You'll communicate a vision for the business; working closely with the cross functional partners in Design, Innovation, and Product Development to create a cohesive product line. Additionally, you will lead team excellence with your strong communication and ability to work cross functionally. You will be responsible for overseeing and/or presenting the line or specific products to internal and external audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and manage the Men’s Train Footwear product (inclusive of The Rock signature product) from concept to commercialization
- Lead the Product Creation process with Design, Innovation, Product Development, Sourcing to hit overall seasonal dates
- Lead product focus groups to better understand the athlete as well as identify trends and market opportunities
- Knowledgeable on product creation and be the expert on product and mine consumer insights, athlete feedback, fit & wear results, market & competitive trends to feed the Team to ensure UA is building market leading product
- Drive SKU productivity and profitability
- Partner with Category Merchant on creation of design brief, with final accountability for the brief
Build and create exceptional presentations and selling tools to bring your vision to life
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners through strong and proven relationships
- Ability to successfully lead a cross-functional pod
- Ability to communicate product strategies verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3+ years of related work experience
- Footwear Product Creation experience
- Experience developing pricing strategies and assortment mix that supports Brand position by channel, sales tools and executing final product mix
- Product marketing and Consumer insight experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (5-10%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.