Warehouse Administrator- Team 5
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Routing Administrators are responsible for the coordination and confirmation of shipping information while driving the quality assurance of all shipments and ensuring smooth flow of goods from the Distribution Houses to our customers, as well as work for Under Armour’s wholesale customers to submit routing requests. Routing Administrators will be responsible for planning and generating the daily delivery routes to be taken by each driver in the delivery of products to customers while keeping in mind the customer shipping requirements and complying with UA procedures, policies and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Inclusive, but not limited, to the following duties:
- Responsible for all customers routing systems and routing schedules
- Responsible for scheduling and confirming truck load customer shipments, approvals and carrier pick-up schedules
- Responsible for reaching out to preferred carriers to get freight quotes on outbound shipments
- Ensures appointments and appointment reports are updated and accurate
- Measure pick-up performance for all carriers and communicate potential risk to Sales Operations
- Maintains load integrity and service levels
- Coordinates and requests customer drop equipment
- Performs daily checks of customer orders to ensure the accuracy of the quality and quantity of the order
- Partners with Shipping, DH Processing leadership, DH Sales support, Customer Service, Compliance and Transportation to ensure loads are completed on time and for day to day tactical execution
- Freight rating shipments to determine most cost effective way to ship freight and maintain outbound freight budget
- Submit shipment data and routing requests to customers through their TMS, email or occasionally by phone
- Occasionally partner with DH Apps team to test new functionality and updates to Warehouse Management System, mostly reach out to Sales Support to pass down any communication
- Work with customers, carriers, and DH to assist in the identification and execution of process improvement initiatives as they pertain to effective warehouse management and shipping strategies
- Performs various computerized and manual tasks
- Ensures outbound customer product is compliant according to vendor manuals
- Maintains clear and consistent communication with the Shipping department and shipping admin teams
- Assists the Department Manager/Supervisor in achieving goals of the departments and for the DH
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Assisting with safety/housekeeping audits in their respective department
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs and the preparation, break down, consolidation, packaging, picking and/or palletization of customer product.
- Demonstrates willingness to train and assist cross-functionally in other areas of the DH.
- May work in various departments as needed.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
None; this position has no direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE/CRITICAL SKILLS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; 6 months warehouse experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of routing and warehouse management systems preferred; warehouse control systems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to follow detailed instructions both written and verbally; ability to apply concepts of basic math; basic written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Frequent or continuous standing, lifting, walking and bending. Regularly handles objects, tools, and/or controls; reaches with arms; uses cutting device to open or break down cartons. May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead. Vision abilities depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed indoors and may rarely be performed outdoors, including during both hot and cold weather. Work performed will be near or involving moving mechanical equipment. Work may be performed at heights of up to 50 feet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.