Warehouse Teammate, Equipment Bulk Team 2 (T-F 4pm-2:30am)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
As a Distribution House Warehouse Teammate, Equipment operator you will be responsible for manual tasks associated with the processing of sales orders. This involves contributing to a positive safety culture and following safety policies while ensuring secure storage of inventory and accurate, timely shipment of customer orders at minimal cost. Distribution House Warehouse Teammate, Equipment operators perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, QA and compliance tasks and following Under Armour’s Core Competencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and reports any unsafe working conditions or equipment.
- Utilizes lift trucks to transfer merchandise to and from pallet racks; transport miscellaneous materials on pallets to and from department areas; completes pre-inspection requirements while meeting department performance metrics.
- Utilizes RF unit to scan product barcodes, enter into inventory database and/or pick customer orders.
- Demonstrates alignment with standard operating procedures while using preferred work methods to perform job functions.
- Creates and maintains correct labeling of product according to operation standards and vendor compliance.
- Assists with physically offloading/loading customer product out of and into containers/trailers
- May support inventory accuracy by performing system cycle counts. (varies by location)
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; checks the quality of outgoing and/or returned customer orders to ensure it is free from damages; verifies the quality and quantity of orders.
- Continuously learn and support policies and procedures throughout the Distribution House.
- Contributes to a strong team that emphasizes teamwork.
- Helping the team achieve Service Level Agreements and communicate SLA updates as needed.
- May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs the preparation, break down, consolidation, packaging, picking and/or palletization of customer product.
- Utilizes pallet jack to transfer/store product in the correct location in order to process orders efficiently.
- Demonstrates willingness to train and assist cross-functionally in other areas of the DH.
- May work in various departments as needed.
None; this position has no direct reports.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE/CRITICAL SKILLS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; 6 months warehouse experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems, scanning equipment, and lift certification on or 2+ years’ experience preferred. (Lifts similar to those used at RDH)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to follow detailed instructions both written and verbally; ability to read and interpret technical procedures; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Frequent or continuous standing, lifting, walking and bending.
- Regularly handles objects, tools, and/or controls; reaches with arms; uses cutting device to open or break down cartons.
- May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds overhead.
- Vision abilities depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed indoors and may rarely be performed outdoors, including during both hot and cold weather. Work performed will be near or involving moving mechanical equipment. Work may be performed at heights of up to 50 feet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.