Store Manager - Calgary, AB - Cross Iron Mills
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House!
Under Amour Retail is seeking a highly organized, energetic, and experienced Store Manager. The Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining the total store Service Culture & Customer Experience that is representative of Under Armour. The Store Manager will oversee and is accountable for the general operation of the store to ensure maximum sales and profitability through product merchandising, personnel management & development, inventory & expense control. The Store Manager must embody the UA culture, believe in the company spirit, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to lead teams. It is important for the Store Manager to be an independent self starter and to have a background in training and developing associates and managers. A bachelors degree (or similar) and 2 years of retail experience or 5 years of retail experience including 3 years in a supervisory role are preferred for this position.
What does this opportunity give me?
- Pride. The company has a great history and you can be part of its future
- Challenge. We are a fast paced growth oriented company
- Opportunity. See what you are truly capable of accomplishing and where it takes you
- Innovation. Never hear someone say, “This is how we’ve always done it.”
What will I do at UA?
- Maintain total accountability for Store Performance, Store Service Culture & Customer Experience, Store Merchandise Standards, and Store Expense & Shrink Control
- Establish and execute strategic store plan to achieve forecasted Sales & Performance Indicators
- Drive Sales & Performance Indicators for self and total team while leading the floor
- Maintain awareness of Local Community and Business Opportunities; build and maintain Mall & Community networks
- Exhibit and Model the Customer Experience Fundamentals for the store team; ensure store Service Culture is representative of the Under Armour Brand
- Actively train & develop bench strength for all management levels, in & outside home store
- Evaluate and manager Assistant Store Manager & MIT performance
- Develop and continually grow an External Recruiting Network
- Provide constructive feedback to the District manager in the areas of Sales, Service, People, Product & Process
Apply online: www.underarmour.jobs
Under Armour is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V/AAP
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.