Armour Box Regional Styling Professional - West
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
West Regional Styling Professional - (Full Time)
Summary: Under Armour is looking for an expert in current fashion trends within the industry and Brand who can articulate fashion awareness to our consumers. Your role as a Regional Styling Advisor is to provide expertise on our products through personalized styling. As Regional Styling Advisor, you will also directly manage a growing team of remote Stylists. You will work independently in a fast-paced environment while also contributing to the overall team’s success.
As the West Regional Styling Advisor you will:
Manage and develop the regional, remote Styling Team…
50% of the time:
· Oversee and directly lead a large team of remote Stylists in the East/West U.S. geographic region
· Be accountable for measurement and reporting of Styling Team performance metrics
· Serve as the lead for the East/West Region, creating and maintaining relationships with fellow regional and corporate merchandising partners to leverage additional data to identify trends & opportunities
· Support hiring, onboarding and training of new Styling Advisors
· Foster an inspiring and engaging team environment
Serve as the styling and merchandising lead for the East/West Styling Org…
50% of the time:
· Personally style our consumers by selecting items from inventory that will surprise and delight
· Build roster of clients and develop strategy to grow a new business
· Build relationships with the consumer through multiple forms of communication: email and personalized notes
· Manage styling queue ensuring all deadlines are met
· Provide feedback to management on the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory and UA athlete requests
· Partner with the customer service team to resolve UA athlete issues/concerns
· Bachelor Degree
· Apparel/Footwear Styling and/or merchandising experience
· Strong people managing experience, remote management is a plus
· Experienced people leader who enjoys onboarding, coaching and developing others
· Strong communication skills – verbal, written and electronic
· Self-motivated. Thrives in an autonomous, remote work environment; responsible and accountable for deadlines
· Able to adhere to a self-managed work schedule
· Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize and multi-task
· Impeccable fashion and styling sense
· Sales experience in a client building business
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Tech savvy and comfortable in navigating Google, WebEx and multiple digital communication platforms
· Positive, can-do attitude with ability to hit the ground running
· Ability to work remotely
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.