Senior Product Manager
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour is embarking on a bold digital strategy, leveraging new and emerging technologies to transform fitness and performance. We’re looking for a product leader and visionary to help us define and grow a critical part of our strategy - subscriptions.
As a Sr. PM, you’ll drive the development of a robust premium business for our suite of Connected Fitness mobile applications - MyFitnessPal, MapMy Suite, and Endomondo. This role requires someone who is comfortable thinking big to define the north star, while simultaneously translating the vision into sound strategies and turning ideas into action. As a horizontal product owner, you’ll work closely with the vertical product teams to define and execute opportunities that enhance the user experience and help our users achieve their fitness goals. This means becoming intimately familiar with our technology, our users, their needs, and the business’ needs, to deliver on our vision and grow our subscriptions business.
- Identify, rationalize, and ultimately deliver subscription services and product solutions that grow revenue and help our users achieve their health and fitness goals
- Manage roadmaps and feature prioritization across multiple products, collaborating with technical teams to bring ideas to life
- Optimize subscription conversion and retention through frequent experimentation and A/B tests
- Drive product requirement definitions, user research, metrics analysis, and launch efforts
- Partner with internal stakeholders and executives to develop and pitch strategies for new and exciting product ideas
- Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
- Understand market trends, perform competitive research, and assess user impact and revenue opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.