Professional, Channel MKT FS VM (TEMPORARY)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Channel Marketing VM / Field Promotors Professional / Sr. Professional - Latam
Location: Santiago, Chile
Reports to: Channel Marketing Lead/Sr. Professional
The Visual Merchandising will coordinate the Field Promotors to implement the seasonal Floorset from a VM (product and marketing) perspective and support the sales floor Team to sell UA product. That function needs to develop stories / displays that inspire consumers to desire the brand and increase sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be an ambassador and influencer of the brand in POS
- Motivate, engage and Drive the VM Field Promotors to be authenticate spoke person of the brand for POS where they will engage the wholesale accounts floor sales team to desire the brand
- Lead the VM Field Team to execute product display, P.O.P., props, fixtures, and fixture components for all Visual Merchandising strategies, while executing across all wholesale store types.
- Execute the Training / Incentive programs to authenticate the sales team and field VM to sell under armour
- Coordinate reports of all execution / implementation using the Regional Tool to showcase how the floor or campaign is looking – that in partnership with the entire Channel Marketing Team
- Create, edit, and monitor project timelines as required. Coordinate projects from concept to completion
- Support implementation of new spaces/SIS to merch and create the VM of the space (from a product until marketing elements)
- Work in partnership with Channel Marketing activation to coordinate the execution of – Graphics & POP to ensure all elements of new initiatives/updates are properly executed on the store level.
Technical attributes of ideal candidate include but are not limited to the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in a multinational organization, in trade marketing and/or retail marketing, especially in leading VM team or execution VM in POS and ideally in a sports or fashion retailer
- Ability to conceptualize and create great visual spaces
- Fluent in Spanish and basic communication skill in English
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for communication and strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in marketing, administration or relevant disciplines
- Passionate about marketing and sports
Behavioral attributes of ideal candidate include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.