Sr Professional, Accounts MKT (TEMPORARY)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Sr. Professional / Professional, Account Marketing - Latam
Reports to: Channel Marketing Manager (Market)
The Sr. professional / Professional Account Marketing teammate is a key part of the POD to drive the Strategic Key Accounts for Latam. Accountable for organizing Account Marketing Plans for Strategic Accounts and Key Accounts in market, managing the relationship with Key Accounts counterparts and Key Account Manager that lead the commercial relationship & creating the strategic marketing plan connected to the strategic business plan of the account. Ensuring the brand and commercial strategies are in sync to create a consistent growth, and brand presence aligned with the Accounts (+accounts consumers) needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Based on Accounts Strategic Business Plans, create a Marketing Plan to ensure a strong brand identity aligned with the business needs of the account
- Lead, Coordinate, and align the Marketing plans with the Key Accounts Managers, GMMs/VM Space Planner and Sales planners to provide the adequate support and activations to implement the strategies through Product Campaigns aligned with the Brand Standard.
- Ensure the Marketing plan includes a 360º strategic marketing plan across all the functional areas: Brand (ATL/BTL/Print/PR), Social (social platforms), SPOMA (Account Assets), POS, E-comm. To ensure a proper end- to end activation to the account plans.
- Responsible to monitor the campaigns implementations, reporting to the accounts, key account manager, sales planners, GMM/VM Space Planner and Channel Marketing in market and In Region the results of the implementations (v. target)
- Ensure to provide key account.com content to activate the campaigns and initiatives, providing expertise recommending strategic way to activate through the whls.com or as an individual content activation based on the buying/need.
- Responsible to provide social media content to activate the social media platforms of the key accounts (included in the account marketing plans) or as an individual content activation based on the buying/need.
- Acts as the single point of contact for Key Accounts Marketing team to provide content activation for campaigns linked in a 360º to an Account Marketing plan
- Connect with the Marketing Team (local) functional areas to align the Account Marketing plans and the services provided from them to execute the plans on time in full.
- Acts as the single point of contact for Key Account to provide strategic recommendations and provide content to activate product behind (not necessarily linked to an Account Marketing Plan)
- Monitor the product arrivals and commercial realities with the Key Account Manager of the Account to act accordingly and aligned with the business.
- Work in sync with the Regional/Market Channel Marketing and Brand Marketing to receive approvals on the plans, before implementing to make sure is aligned with the Global Brand Strategy, keeping them informed on the execution details as well.
- Challenge other counterparts in the organization to develop, adapt & execute premium content that resonates with consumer according to latest market trends.
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor degree.
- 2-4 years’ experience, in Digital (social media) Marketing / Marketing Operations.
- 2-4 years’ Project Management, Brand Marketing and/or Trade Marketing.
- Experience working in Wholesale, Ecomm and Social Media.
- Familiarity with Ecommerce channel is a plus.
- Experience working with Sporting Goods, Fashion Retail, or Consumer Goods
- Experience working with Creative Agencies and POP Agencies
- Fluent in Spanish, English
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- Inspired Leadership. Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adapt at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.