ECommerce Marketing & CRM Associate
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Summary: Be responsible for UA eComm marketing activities and its sales result. Analyze site consumer behavior such as traffic, conversion, product and sales under eComm & FMS system. Furthermore, develop member segment and insight to support CRM solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Program, execute and analyze marketing campaign performance to improve both sales and brand value
- Analyze the inflow traffic and channel efficiency
- Analyze consumer’s transaction data and provide the result to the related functions
- Coordinate with CRM team to define audience segments and selection lists to target consumer
- Data driven Personalization and Loyalty campaign
- Plan and analyze the result of target marketing
- Analyze member’s attribute and design eComm membership based on transaction
- Data Analytics & presentation skill
- Consumer and Sales data Management
- Business User Communication
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Computer Science
- Fluency both in English and Korean with good communication skills
- 1 - 3 years’ eComm experience in supporting of Sales Planning or Marketing or CRM
- Strong analytical skills and solution based approach & strategy
- Ability to handle mass data via Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in supporting & analyzing eComm transaction data
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (Inflow traffic analytics tool)
- Managing relationships with agencies, media platforms and their performance.
- Flexibility in working hours
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. The ability to work effectively in a fast paced working environment as part of an efficient team
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand