Part - Time Footwear Lead - Tannersville, PAApply Now
Part - Time Footwear Lead - Tannersville, PA
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Footwear Lead is responsible for positively impacting the customer’s experience by providing leadership and support in the footwear zone. The Footwear Lead assists store leadership in merchandising, replenishing, promotion and markdown execution, selling and customer service in the footwear zone. The Footwear Lead is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
- Recognize and communicate Footwear opportunities to store leadership in a timely manner; partner with Store Manager and/or Merchandising DOR to develop and execute action plans for resolution.
- Hold self accountable for maintaining a customer focused environment when operating during business hours.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
- Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
- Act as store expert in all footwear knowledge and technology.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Loss Prevention policies and advise management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership immediately.
- Teach, train and coach store teammates on footwear product knowledge and technology. Understand competitor’s footwear offerings, industry trends, and upcoming UA footwear releases to be able to educate athletes and team on what makes UA footwear unique and a competitive advantage for our athletes.
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour’s brand standards in footwear.
- Oversee and execute Floor Sets and company directed marketing and merchandising directives in footwear zone.
- Lead efficient and effective day to day store merchandising by ensuring that the store team understands and maintains Under Armour brand standards and sell through adjustments are held true to the Floor Set overview.
- Partner with Merchandising DOR to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed - Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Perform “level-sets” and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor and footwear zone, ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Lead all visual directives ensuring mapping and Floor Set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe in the footwear zone.
- Supervise the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, Floor Sets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1 year retail footwear experience preferred; team leader experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area.
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem‐solving & planning skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory Rucker — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen Iwema — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon Confiado — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea Morato — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred Gammon — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard Chow — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley Gallup — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael Diliberto — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy Wong — Field experience specialist